Palmistry - How to Find a Qualified Palm Reader (and Spot the Fakes)
Save This Page
Next Article - All Articles
There are so many charlatan palm readers that it can be nearly impossible to find the few qualified ones. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are selecting a professional hand analyst, whether on your own or through the Palmistry Directory.
There are 2 types of unqualified Palm Reader. The first kind is the person who means well, but wrongly believes that they are of sufficient skill to be a professional analyst. The second type is the outright fraud (and is FAR more common than you might think). The type of unqualified palmist you encounter is unimportant - what matters is that they have insufficient skill and knowledge to be able to properly advise you. Under no circumstances should you ever pay any money or other compensation to an unqualified reader, nor should you believe any part of their analysis without verification.
The Top warning signs that you are probably dealing with an outright Fake are:
Qualified Palmists DO exist, the're just extremely hard to find. Ask a few simple questions to be certain you're not paying for something potentially harmful. Check their background and credentials.
- They talk about an "evil-eye" or "curse" found on you, and offer to remove it for a fee.
- They offer you many types of "mini-readings" to choose from - palmistry, astrology, tarot, crystals, numerology, and aura readings.
- They keep the palmistry part of their reading to under 15 minutes.
- They promise to predict your future.
- They read the same lines for each client - Head, Heart, Life, Fate, Health, Marriage, Children. (Usually in order.)
- They use a single "system" of hand analysis.
If you are lucky enough to actually find a competent hand analyst in your area, KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THEM. A quality palmist is rarer, more valuable, and much harder to come by than a winning lottery ticket.
Article written: November 19, 2000
Updated: May 19, 2005
Top of Page - Next Article - All Articles
Home - About/Contact - Ask a Question - Introduction - Layman's Guide - Handy Secrets - Articles & Reviews - eBooks - Holistic Cheirology™ - Private Readings - Corporate Events - Directory of Professionals - Handy Links - Web Awards
- Advertisers - Privacy
Articles: Baby Sign Language - Dispensation of Dermatoglyphic Whorls - Finger and Knuckle Names - Fingernail Problems - The Forer Effect - Free Palm Readings - Hand Transplant Options - Healing Hands - How to Find a Qualified Palm Reader - Making Fingerprints - Palmistry Myths - The Phoenix Logo
- PalmTherapy - Simian Line - more....